March Artistic Trading Card Design Reveal

Hello everyone!

It has been some time that I last blogged. Been super busy for the past weeks, not forgetting tiring. I have not worked on my May ATC even thou I used to be among the first few to mail out in the same group. I hope I can start to work on something next week.

I just received my March ATC from the host - Jeanette with the theme - Calendar. I admit that it was quite a challenge for me in the beginning as I did not have much scrapbook materials with that theme. Luckily, I managed to find one patterned paper with calendar months on them.

I gathered the stamps and materials needed on my table first. Stamped this Theresa Colin's stamp onto the sticker paper with red Stanzon stamp. I love this "Remember This" ticket stamp which is quite unique.

Theresa Colin's stamp
I prepared the tags by adding twine and ribbon onto the tag hole.

Adding twines and ribbons
Here are the emblishments I used for the cards.

Paper flowers
Heart washi tapes onto the Sn@p collection patterned paper
Cut out the stickers and calendar month
Finally, I assembled the materials onto the cards.

March ATCs
Closer look
Hope you like this retro feel ATC. Watch out for the group design in the next post.



Comments