I enjoy creating pouches, tissue pack covers, card holders, cushions, accessories and other craft-works. Love to crack my head to create kid's crafts for my elder child. Most items sold are limited edition and fabric used are imported from USA or Japan. Recently, I started my new blog on my craftworks - Joeycraftworkz and Fanpage . Join me at Instagram too as I update my sewing journeys actively there. Never stop sewing now! Check it out!
In addition to sewing, I also love to:
1. Hand sew patchwork
2. English Paper Piercing - especially Hexagons
Would hope to learn:
1. Create Bento
2. Make nice dresses for them
3. Quilting - New Hobby!
My Milestones for general
1. Shop featured at OwnAShop.com - See here.
2. Featured in Straits Times' Life Weekend - Get Crafty, titled Pretty Packs, 3 May 2013
My Milestones for scrapbooking
1. Featured at Made With Love's Layouts of the Week - Fabric accordion album cover - See here.
2. Featured at Made With Love's Layouts of the Week - Shadowbox Gift - See here.
3. Top 3 at Frosted Designs - Fabulous Friday Challenge - One Word Titles! - See here.
If you are interested in my new items and promotion news and more, sign up here - http://eepurl.com/bQTKWb