December Artistic Trading Card - Using Yo-yo

This was the last ATC that I made in the year 2014. The theme was mixed media hosted by Choon Bin. I was a bit scared to participate as I have no idea how to design one. After explanations by the hostess and organiser, somewhat I had an idea what to do.

December ATC
I used my Ikea fabric stash from my fabric stash basket and made some tiny yo-yos. Aren't they cute? I think yo-yos are cute. I should sew more colours to decorate my patchwork projects. :) I layed out into a mini Christmas tree, perfect for the occasion.

Below were the ATCs from my group.

Group Dec ATCs
For 2015, I might not participate in all the ATC swap as I want to focus on my patchwork. However, if you are keen to do an individual swap (international welcome), you can email me at joeycraftworkz@yahoo.com.

Comments