Owl pencil case

This is my first successful pencil case that I have sewed last week. I realised that there are so many methods of sewing a normal item. Even just a pencil case can have more than 1 method. I believe that with just a small creativity, I can do a lot more designs. I have yet to try on patchwork yet. Maybe when my slash gets more and more from the leftovers of the orders.

Owl pencil case
Side view
I use a fabric imported from Japan, bought from a shop at Chinatown - People's Park Complex - Malin Textile at level 2. It is Sylvia's favorite blue and animal. Just made it in time for her to use in class. :)

Comments

  1. Hey! I have this fabric too! :D Wow... your stash has grown and you kept them so organised! :D *clap clap clap* Very nice case you have here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I also have the beige colour. Now my head cracks cos mu stash increase and not sure where to keep. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment