Meow Meow Designs

I know of some facebook fans who are cat lovers. They rear cats and pamper them like their own kids. Do I have a cat? No, I don't. But I admire cats because they are independent and mysterious.

I happened to see some cat design fabrics in the store the other day. Bought the fat quarter bundle and the results are great! Here are two patterns of the five that I used to sew these tissue pack covers.

Product Quote: Large cat
Back view with my new label
Product Quote: Small cat
Back view
Cute cute!!
Each cost SGD 7.90.

Besides the cat designs, here are two more designs to be launched at the flea market tomorrow.

1. Green Flowery

This fabric is designed by Ann Kelle, Sophie Flannel - Summer. I love her designs. Hope you can remember the monkey, turtle and birdie zipper pouches that I made. They are all designed by Ann Kelle.

This is made of flannel. Very soft.
Cost: SGD 7.90 each

Product Quote: Green Flower Flannel
Back view

2. Oink Oink!

This is another Kokka Japan fabric tissue pack cover. I like the combination of mushrooms and piggies. Kawaii!

Cost: SGD 6.90 each
Product Quote: Oink
Back view
Postage charge:
Via SingPost normal post: FOC
Self collection at Admiralty MRT station can be arranged
Overseas (Subject to Singapore Post charges)

Payment method:
Singapore (Bank internet transfer), Overseas (Paypal)

How to buy?
Email to joeycraftworkz@yahoo.com or PM at facebook.


Handmade from smoke-free and animal-free environment.
As these are handmades, each will be subject to the fabric design.

The weather was bad today. I hope it will be a great weather tomorrow at the flea market! If you are not buying anything, do drop by and chat!

See you tomorrow! :)

Comments