Participating in MAAD - 9 Dec 2011

Yes, it is confirmed. I will be participating and set up a booth at the MAAD.

MAAD is the Market of Artists and Designers in Singapore. They organise a monthly Friday night celebration, showcasing original handmades and crafts for sale, have live performances, exhibitions and photography services.


I will be setting my stall outside Red Dot Museum, along Maxwell Road (nearest MRT station is Tanjong Pagar) on friday between 5pm to 12midnight with the other crafters. So you will definately be able to find something over there, even if it is not from my stall (of course, hopefully you can drop by and support me, hee). It is the best time to start shopping for Christmas gifts. I will also be scouting around to find good buys. Please support local crafters, ya?

Oh I almost forgot, they are serving chilled Heineken Beer (and nachos) right inside the museum at artery's makeshift bar with live music performance curated by Patrick Chng & Andy Yang.

It will be my first and I hope to see you this friday!

Comments