January 2012 ATC - Reveal

I am sooo excited! More and more of the first, ever January ATC have been received by the members. (Oh ya, I have not received my stack yet!)

So now I can reveal and share in my blog. :) My first ATC. The theme was "FRIENDSHIP"

First of all, I used my lifestylecraft nesting die to create the shape of the ATC. Then, I used the distress ink to colour the edges.

I used the Penny Black Betsy Bluebell clear stamp (oh, my favorites are Mimi stamps) to stamp in the centre of the card.

Penny Black Betsy Bluebell stamp
Then, I coloured this cute lady with coloured pencils. Followed by stamping the "you are so... sweet" stamp in red.

After colouring
Finally, I used the Maya Road rub-ons on the left bottom side of the girl.

Jan 2012 ATC

Ain't she sweeet?

I will be sharing the February 2012 soon. Meanwhile, did I mentioned that I am the host for the March ATC? :)

Comments