March ATC Sneak

I am the hostess for the March ATC in the Monthly ATC Swap group. I had 2 themes on my mind which in the end, I picked a colour. Yes, my favorite colour - Y-E-L-L-O-W.

This month, we have 16 people who joined in the fun. Some of them mentioned that this was a difficult colour to make. ;) I have some challenges myself even though I have lots of yellow stuffs. Anyway, I was busy doing my accordion album. Now that I have completed it, I can gathered my thoughts for the cards.

Tonight, I'm glad to have a rough idea how they should be. I have prepared the materials for cutting tomorrow or the next few days. Here is a sneak peak of one of the items that I will be using.

Yellow flowers
Looking forward to receiving all the ATCs by 20th March. (That is the deadline, btw).

Comments