Play - Part 6

OMG! I heard my daughter coughing away. It must be me who spread to her. *sigh* Just hope she will be ok very soon.

I am happy to share with you my last piece of layout for the accordion album. *Yippee!* Lots of "work" I would say. I had difficulty in the title. However, I decided to shortlist "Play" instead.

Play
I added a ribbon on the left that I bought from Daiso. Daiso has become a favourite place for all scrappers I think. Lots of storage, ribbons and even bento making related stuff. How I/we wish there will be some form of membership there for loyal customers like us.

I also added foam dots at the back of each journal lines. I used a chipboard alphas and coloured with pens as I could not find something that I like from my thickers and alphas. I guess I need to buy more varieties. The "numbers" at the bottom is actually a tape. Quite nice, eh? Ya, I bought from the scrapbook market group. :)

The quote on the left is "Watch me grow..inch by inch...I'll be done before you know". For parents out there, you will definately agree with me how fast our child/children grow before we knew it.

Now, left the covers - front and back - of the album. Hmmm....

Comments