March 2012 ATC - Reveal

When the little one got sick, the mummy will be next. ;( And no mood to be crafty at all. I bet most of you will be feeling the same way as me.

As the hostess for the March ATC, I have already sorted and posted out. Most of the members would have received a set from me. Have been receiving comments that they love the YELLOW theme, though it was challenging for most of them.

Here is a final reveal of how I did mine.

1. Selected the stuff I need.

Preparing
2. Used the pinky scissor to cut the yellow fabric. Decided to create a fushion - using fabric and paper.

Fabric
3. Used the dolly punch from Martha Steward for the banner.

Martha Steward Dolly Punch
Banner

4. Stamped the quote on the scallop cardstock. I added the safety pin stamp as it matched the fabric which is underneath.

Quote
5. Pasting all on the white cardstock.

My March ATC design
What do you think of my design?

The April ATC theme is Distressed Technique, hosted by Carol. Just hope that I will get well real soon to start.

Comments