April 2012 ATC - Reveal of Group 1

Do you still remember what was the April theme for the ATC? Yes, it was DISTRESSED TECHNIQUE. (You can refer to my earlier post)

I will be collecting the April ATCs next week. Some of us have already received their set. Ooh, I can't wait to see them. I joined 2 groups, so in total I made 18 ATCs. It was challenging for me to thnk of 2 designs especially in April. My hands were too tight and packed. So for the upcoming MAY, I decided to join just one group.

Here is a reveal of the ATC I made for the first group.

I used this stamp - TREASURE which I bought in facebook. Really nice, isn't it?

Stamped on a patterned paper

Then I used the distressed ink and applied on the edges of the paper.


Distressed the edges

I squashed the paper as much as I can. Then I applied the same ink on the surface.

Squashed paper
After that, I pasted onto a orange cardstock.

April ATC design 1

Nice ain't they?
I will be sharing the other design in the next post. ;) Stay tuned.

Comments