April 2012 ATC - Reveal of Group 2

Today is an extremely hot day. However, the laundry was dried up so easily and I love the sunny smell of the clothes. *hmmmmmmm...*

Last weekend was packed with activities, bringing the little one out to celebrate mother's day. How did you spent your mother's day?

I was glad that my project just ended and I began to pack my craft room. Now it is so much neater than before. What I meant was, I can now stepped into the room easily without stepping onto a cloth or paper. I still do not have the courage to showcase the room yet. Still not as organised as my other craft friends. :)

I am supposed to start my MAY ATCs hosted by Felicia. Her theme was STRIPES. I have a rough idea on how to make them.

The second design was much easier to make. After I cut the cardstock into 9 pieces, I sprayed with the Chalkboard Tattered Angels mist onto the front of the cardstock.

Mist
I used the Kaisercraft Tic Tock clear stamp as the background and stamped onto the cardstock.

Kaisercraft clock stamps
I edged the cardstock with a paper edger before applying the distress ink. After that, I pasted the cotton tape from Prima onto the bottom right side. I stamped the "Coming Home" quote from Technique Tuesday, using Stanzon. I never a fan of Stanzon till I discovered the versatility of it. So I grabbed lot of colours during the MWL and PM sales.

April ATC - Design 2

Hope the members in the April group will like both of my designs.

April ATC designs
Shall start on my May ones soon.

Comments