Couple customised photoframe

Today, I had a fun time, so did my little one who has a playmate in our house. My best friends came for a gathering. The girls made sandwiches and potato salad, while I made a Doreamon jelly for hightea. It was a great catching up where I gave them their birthday presents. Something that I made.

I shall share one in this post first. It is a couple layout.

Love theme
I used a "love" cream ribbon on the right side of the layout with dew drops to decorate the borderline. There is also a pink felt emblishment with a brown heart on it. On the left side, I pasted glitters from Prima.

Closeup
At the bottom, I used 3 pink roses and tied with a red ribbon (a RAK from my scrapper friend). Symoblised "I LOVE YOU". Behind is a dolly that I bought from SKP. On top there is a pair of lover birds with the word "Cherish".

Inside the shadowbox

Lastly, I put into the shadowbox. Nice? The couple likes my work. I am glad that I will be submitting to the following challenges:

1. Frosted Design - Sketch Along Tuesday Sketch #45
2. Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge - Layered
3. Club CK - July Color Challenge - (Toree) - Brown , Yellow and Pink

Will be sharing the second frame soon.

Cheers!




Comments

  1. Awesome layout! Love the happy colours and all the details. Those flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The flowers are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us over at Frosted Designs for our latest sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. It is my first sketch challenge, but I am sure it wont be the last. :)

      Delete
  3. Love that you have framed it in a shadow box! So many pretty details. Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment