Family customised frame

Good morning Saturday. (It's Way too early that the sky is still dark.) Also meant that I am still awake after a good movie - The Dark Knight Rises and working on my lappie after that. It has been a busy week fufilling orders and buying of 5 Japanese sewing books - Cucito, Cotton Time, etc. *beaming with joy*

Today, I want to share with you another customised photo frame that I did for my best friend's birthday. She gave me a photograph of her family at the Singapore Zoo. So I thought, I should do a layout that was related to animals and greens.

I added clouds, sun, kite, animals, flowers, leaves, fence. Here it is.

Family
Sharing a close up of the fence which was made with real wood. I clipped 3 "Admit One" tickets on the left side, some pearl heart flatback on the top and flowers and ferns (from Magnolia die cut template). Lastly, a lace ribbon on the back and blue glitter thickers - FAMILY. Oh, not forgetting the dove wood veener from Studio Calico.

Closeup
I enclosed this layout in the black shadowbox.

Completed
How does it look? For sure, they love it and be placing in their new home.

Have a great weekend!

PS. I will be sending this for the following challenges.
1. Frosted Designs - Fabulous Friday Challenge - One Word Titles!
2. Simon says - Anything Goes!

Comments

  1. This is too cute! I love that fence.
    Great family photo. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana for your compliments. I love the fence too. They are made with real wood. :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! what an awesome layout and wonderful gift for your friend. I love all of the special details you added and the dimension your elements created. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa for your compliments. :) I am glad to participate.

      Delete
  3. Love to see a layout in this weeks challenge, gorgeous and great keepsake.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout! Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout. Love all the adorable elements and the colours!! Well done. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love this layout! The animals are too cute! Congrats on your win at Frosted Design! Well deserved!
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment