Jun ATC - Reveal

I am happy today. Just received my June ATCs from my hostess, Michelle. For those who have been following me, might wonder where was my May ATC? There is a delay so I can't share till I have received them.

As mentioned in the earlier post, the June theme was DOODLE. I am not good at free-hand drawing. But at least I tried! :)

Here is my doodling....

Doodling
But that is not all... I added a Bicyle wood veener.

My June ATCs
Closup

I will be sharing my group's ATCs in the next post.

I am going to watch the finale of The Voice 2 on television channel. Good night everyone.

PS. I am sending this ATC to the following challenge. *fingers crossed*:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Tags or ATCs

Comments

  1. fabulous ATC's Joey and fab doodling !! :-)

    You linked an old post to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge so I deleted it. Please add this post to the linky and mention our challenge in this blog post to be in with a chance of winning the prize !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    please consider turning off word verification s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine. Resending this for the challenge. Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Hi Joey :-) thanks for re linking :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first, but it won't be the last... thanks for the invite.

      Delete
  3. and thanks for turning off verification xxx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wood veneer bicycle! Where did you find it, it's so cute!

    xo, Kristina
    Sharing bloggy love from SSS challenge
    Come by and see me sometime!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten, thanks. The bicycle is from studio calico. Love their wood veener

      Delete
  5. Love your doodling, design and use of washi tape! Thanks for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment