June ATCs from members

It is going to be a packed saturday. But it will be eventful as it is a meetup and catching up day. With wonderful weather as well. The weather is great for photo shoot at home on my 4th project and other stuffs. I like to take photographs with natural sunlight and as much as possible, not to take at night as the shadow is a killer. If I have a chance, I would like to go for courses on product photography. But I guess, it will be parked under my "TO DO LIST" again. Not sure when it will materalise, in another words.

As promised, here are the June ATCs from members. Mine is on the top right corner.

June ATCs
I just cleaned up my craft table. I should be taking a break from paper and back to fabrics. My daughter is excited about the fabrics I bought the other day. Hello Singer, I still remember you. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments