May ATC - Reveal

Today is Friday the 13th. Not sure why, but my hubby and I kinda "connected" to the number 13 in one way or the other. Too many to note down.

Just received the May ATC from Felicia, the hostess with theme - STRIPES.

Now, I can reveal my design. :)

First, I picked a striped pattern paper as the background. I stamped the TV stamp from Paper Smooches.

Stamp from Paper Smooches
Then I stamped on the title - NEWS FLASH, also from Paper Smooches and distressed the edges.

News Flash
Coloured the TV and pasted a striped washi on the right side. Then pasted the News Flash on top of the TV.

May ATC
Shall share the members' ATCs when I received the last piece.

TGIF to all!

Comments

  1. very nice!!! love the washi in the tv!!! creative leh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. The design made me think that way. :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog layout/design is very nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment