July ATCs (Cupcakes theme) - Reveal

These days, I am so lethagic. Not sure if it was due to the haze outside and a week of school holiday break. I have no energy to sit in front of my laptop and blog. But I am determined to restart again. I was busy smashing my long overdue photographes which are 3 years old. *guilty*

Anyway, the best part of it was that I used my scrapbook materials - stickers, thickers, papers, ribbons, foam tapes, etc. I just hope that I won't buy more stuff till I finished majority of them.

I have received my July ATCs from Lena the hostess. The theme was cupcakes! It was quite a fun theme and my idea came fairly quickly.

First, I selected a stamp from Unity.

Utensils
Stamped and cut
I picked the fork and knife and stamped on two different papers - yellow and white. The white served as a base, where i used foam tapes to stick both together.

Then, I used the cupcake stamp from Paper Smooches - Sugar Rush clear stamp.
Cupcake
I cut the cupcakes and coloured the base and cream. I glued yellow 3mm beads on the top to give it a 3D effect.

3D effect of the cupcake
Lastly, I pasted all onto a black pattern paper.

Final Jul ATC
Here is a closeup view. I added a brown brad on top of the cupcake and washi tapes on the bottom which looks like a menu.

Closeup
Hope you get hungry after reading this. :)

Will be sharing my group ATCs in the next post.

Bon Appetite~

PS, I will be summiting to the Simon Says .. Put a Stamp On It Challenge.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous ATC's Joey :-) the whole design is fun and FAB :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN cupcakes! Love the icing...yum. Thanks for playing along with the Put A Stamp On It Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment