Happy October and Children's Day Cards

It is October! And I love October!

There are many things to do this month as I am getting ready for the Christmas season to make more stuff for sale as gifts. This year, I will not be selling my stuff at fleas or MAAD like the previous year. So please visit my blog or facebook (http://www.facebook.com/joeycraftworkz) for updates.

Last week, two of the scrapper friends Gladys and Lena appealed to all of us in the group to contribute Children's Day cards or encouragement cards to children in the Children Cancer Foundation and Club Rainbow at National University Hospital on voluntary basis. I think this was a wonderful idea. I have so many kiddo papers and emblishments that I can use to make cards.

I made 5 encouragement cards using Graphic 45 - ABC Primer.





 
Hope the kids will like them.
 

Comments