Christmas Tags

Have you started to shop around for Christmas gifts yet? Well, I have not. No chance to go town to see the Christmas decorations. One fine night, I shall bring my little one to admire the lightings and decorations. Just hope she will be enthusiastic enough. Whenever she sees a Christmas tree, I will ask her to ask her papa to take out the one at home. He just smiled. Haiz, guys....I will try again this saturday. Or rather, we will try to "nag" again.

In fact, I have been busy making Christmas tags for customers who purchased items from me. From now (till stock last), for every item you buy, you will be receiving a complimentary Christmas Tag from me.

Here are the designs.
Christmas Tags



If you are keen in the tags instead, you can also purchase from me at $3 for 5 pieces. The size is 9.5cm x 4.5cm.

Happy Shopping!

Comments

Post a Comment