Project Life - Into February

Have you started or planned to start Project Life yet? I am into the February month now. Based on my experience, I advised you not to delay too long to start (you have just one month to catch up from January). If you have not started, maybe you could print out all the photographes you need for January and scribbled the notes behind the photographes. Otherwise you will tend to forget over time. :)

Made the February title card using Simple Stories title card as the background and emblished with stickers. As it is the month of Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day, I figured the red colour was perfect to be the title card to start the February Project Life.

Title Card
Hope to see you make your first move soon.

Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. Wow it's February already huh? I have just started on my week 5 :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment