February Artistic Trading Card Design Reveal

Finally I have some "me-time" after my dinner to share with you my February ATC design. I have received the bundle a little late than usual. Some of the members' ATCs were lost in the mail transition and also lost under registered article. Some of them even re-did twice and still lost. I can't believe that they can be lost, especially under registered article.

The theme for February was "Love", hosted by Olive. This design was done very quickly as this is quite a universal topic for scrappers. I have lots of stuff related to love, just a matter of placing them together.

First, I stamped the "It's a girl" stamp and chose some pink ribbons that I bought from Daiso.

Inking and ribbons

Then I stamped the "Love You" and "So very much" from Technique Tuesday onto the checker paper. Pasted the felt heart, ribbon and "It's a girl" on the same background.

Feb ATC
Close up
Group designs coming next.

Comments