April Artistic Trading Card Design Reveal

Hello to hot weather again!

So glad that I am not doing confinement now. Imagine I am only allowed to bathe once or even zero in the beginning. This type of weather will definately drive me crazy! The nights were even hotter than the day. My hubby told me that the afternoon heat retained in the house, so.... ARGH!

(We do not have the luxury to have air con, btw.)

The only good thing about the hot weather was that my laundries are able to dry up in a day and that lovely sunny smell... hmmm...

Moving over to my scrapping project. Just received my April artistic trading cards from the hostess, Stacy with theme "Clock".

I cut the grey cardstock into the required size - 2.5" x 3.5". Using the A4 size cardstock minimised the wastage which is great. I bought a stack from Krafter's Paradise when there was a promotion. Then I pasted my favourite washi tape at the bottom.

With washi tape
Then, I stamped these from Paper Smooches series.

Stamp
I digged out a punch that I hardly use, thanks to my disorganised space in my craft room. My craft room consists of scrapbooking, sewing, homeschooling and other machines like printers, laminating machines, sewing machines, computer, etc. How I wish I can renovate and house all things nicely like those found in Pinterest.


Lastly, I combined all the emblishments and pattern papers onto the cardstock. I added the male and female wood emblishment from Studio Calico.

April ATC
Close up.

Closeup
Thanks for looking.

Comments