Becky Higgins - Project Life Journal Cards - 3x4

Good morning to a cloudy day. Is it a good day for outing? I guess not. But maybe to a nearby mall might help to relax the hectic week. Or is it another excuse to shop? Maybe another handmade book to my collection? Yes yes... beaming with joy.

The new edition of Becky Higgins Project Life core kits have hit the stores in Singapore last month. As mentioned in my previous post, I bought the Blush edition. I sold my duplicates away as it does not make sense for me to keep using them for my album. I love to have a variety in the album.

In fact, my fellow scrappers thought the same. They also sold their extras and I managed to buy some of the journal cards too.

Here they are:

Honey



Jade

 
 
 Midnight
 
Seafoam


 
Kraft


Now, I have so many 3 x 4 journal cards... I can slowly use them up for my album. Then again, I saw the new mini kits coming up in the next two months.. and they are super nice too!! I might have to stop looking online.

Comments