July ATC - Reveal

How did you spend your August? Being a SAHM, I realised I don't go by the days anymore. Rather, in a wink of the eye, another month just flied pass so quickly. Soon, it will be September and then December...then 2014....

I am thankful that I still have my Artistic Trading Group who kept my sanity alive. I look forward to new theme every month so that I can do some scrapping and let my creativity juice flow. Yesterday, I received both the July and August ATCs from the hostesses and I can't wait to share them with you.

The theme for the July ATC was "Haze was here" or "Be Well" kind of related topic.

I used the Paper Smooches stamps for this month. I stamped the "Cheer Up" stamp on a plain sticker and pasted onto the wood chips that I bought from Daiso.

Cheer Up stamp
 Then, I picked the giraffe, which I found them real cute and coloured with my copic markers.

Giraffe stamp from Paper Smooches
 I did the layout onto the patterned paper with cotton lace at the bottom.

Layout
 Lastly, I added some dews on the top right hand corner.

July ATC
Cheer Up and have a great week ahead!

Comments