October ATC - Reveal

So fast, it is November the 1st. 2 more months and we will be welcoming the new year 2014. Am I thinking too far? Don't think so. Maybe Christmas will be better since it will be next month.

I just mailed out the October Artistic Trading Cards to my team this morning. Here is a reveal of how I made my card.

My objective was to use as many ribbons as I could so that I can decrease my inventory. Of course, I still have a lot in my storage boxes. I picked 5 blue ribbons for the card and cut into various lengths.

Ribbons
I took out the flowers that I did the other day and put them on my desk.

Flowers
After that, I pasted the ribbons onto the card.

Background

Lastly, I pasted the flower on top of the ribbons.

October ATC
The cards from the members are nicely made too. Look out for them next week.

Have a great weekend to you!

Comments