Happiness is... Love love love

March went passed just like that. We never did anything special but had fun during the school holidays.

One thing for sure, Big E has overcome her fear of stage fright. She surprised us by agreeing to participate in not 1 but 3 stage activities. We were super proud of her at her age. I don't remember doing that when I was young.

Her prizes

My greatest happiness for the month was actually this note written by her. My heart melted when she showed me this.

Love note
Love love love.....


Linking up:
new button

Comments

  1. wow she is so brave to go on stage! =) And her handwriting is super neat! Totally understand how small gestures like this can melt our hearts. =) Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. only sometimes her handwriting is nice. not all the time. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment