June Holidays Kid Activity 1: Card Making for sick children

June holidays started with a sick bang on both of my children. I can't bring them out at all. The weather was super hot and unbearable too. Even I myself would rather stay at home under the ceiling fan and will not leave my house unnecessarily.

Besides allowing Big E to watch her DVDs and cartoons on the television, I brought her assessments to do too. (So boring!)

Other than that, I decided we should make more cards for the sick children again! This time, my target was 100. We managed to finish in 3 days! We were so proud of our achievement! (My arm power was quite good with rolling of the die cut machine and trimmer. But the wrist ached after all the cutting of the animals.)


100 cards!!
All the cards were designed by her. I only supported her with the cards, cutting of the animals and flowers. Here are some of the designs she did.





Aren't they nice? Hope the children will like these cards made by her. These will definately not going to be the last. We will be making more in the next holiday.

Will be planning more art and crafts activities for the rest of the month to keep her occupied. Do hop by soon.

Comments