Scrapbooking Storage Tip 5: Unused stickers in the kit

It has been a long while since I shared some quick tips on how I store my scrapbooking materials. There is no hard and fast rule on storage, just need to find one that suits your budget and space in the house. :)

I have a lot of 12 x 12 stickers sheets from paper kits and also stand alone copies. I used them mostly to decorate project life cards as they are flat and will not take up too much thickness in the album. My problem was that I could not used up every single piece of sticker in a short timeframe and always left bits and pieces like this as shown below.

Bits and pieces of stickers
I could not remembered what I have from my stack and always used new sticker sheets. (bad bad) I tried as much to use the old ones but sometimes, it was difficult to match or too big size to use on the 3 x 4 journal card.

So what did I do?

I cut out the unused stickers. Simple.

Unused stickers
I mixed them with other stickers in some clear boxes. You can sort by type, theme, or size. This way, I freed up my stack space and also can randomly picked up old stickers to use. I am super surprised that I have a lot of stickers to choose from. Better curb my shopping till I finished up at least 3/4 of them.

Hope it works for you too.


Comments