Handsewpatchwork Sew-a-long Block 4 - Heart

I always looked forward to the next handsewpatchwork sew-a-long activity after I finished my current piece. It spurred me to improve my handsewing and creativity skills by selecting suitable fabric for the next block. So fun and exciting.

The fourth block was quite easy too. It is the Heart block. You can download the template and followed the tutorial via here. I practised the Y-seam yet again and had fun. Here is my Heart block. I liked the flower patterns as they seem to give me a mirror image. Somewhat.

Heart Block

Wynn mentioned that the fifth block will be challenging. I am kinda scared but also looking forward to it too. Last weekend, I went to Spotlight to buy some hand quilting threads from Gutermann as they are having a 20% sales. I wished I was there earlier as white colour was out of stock already.

Gutermann threads
Can't wait for the next sew-a-long. How about you?

Comments