Handsewpatchwork Sew-a-long Block 8 - Mayflower

I just finished some scrapbooking and it is back to my sewing. I like to rotate my crafts occasionally - scrapbooking, crocheting, sewing, and other crafts. I have 2 blocks on the handsewpatchwork sew-a-long that I have not done. So I did my Block 8 - Mayflower last night and completed in about a few hours.

As you can see, I used orange as my main colour. I love bright and vibrant colours but would like to try on pastels if I can.

WIP
I like to use stash and could not bear to cut away new fat quarters or yardages. This time, I could not find a match for the background. So I cut a new fat quarter from Robert Kaufmann and no regrets after that.

Block 8 - Mayflower
You can download the template via ZakkaArt. Try it as it is quite easy with no applique. :)

Have fun!

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Lovely fabrics and neat hand piecing! This block seems to be on the easier side, is it! :-) I'm getting ready to start on the basket,... hoping mine won't end up handle-less.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment