Happy New Year - Ushering to 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Yeah, I stayed up the night to welcome 2015 even though I am very tired. I managed to finish my 6th red dresden plate before midnight. Here are all my dresden plates. Which one is your favourite?

Dresden plates
I handsewed them with my scraps using English Paper Piercing method, measured 4 inch across and about 1 3/4inch length per plate. I will definately be sewing more in 2015. Different colours perhaps. Any suggestions? Purple? Brown?

As for my sewing resolution for the new year, I planned to:
1. Handsew more, now that I am more confident.
2. Sew more hexagons, that is my all time favourite.
3. Participate in more Instagram sew-a-long.
4. Try out quilt-as-you-go.
5. Sew more kids cloths, just bought 2 books for kids cloths.
6. Design more items for sale.

As for homelearning, I planned to:
1. Do more crafts with them.
2. Start to be more aggressive in home teaching, means more homework.

As for scrapbooking, I planned to:
1. Catch up on my project life 2014 - I am still backdated and finished up till Sept.
2. More smashing journals.

As for my family and friends, I wish everyone great health and be happy always!

Happy 2015 once again!!

Comments