IN:C.L.U.S.I.V.E Marketplace Pop-up at OneKM mall

I have tried to participate in various types of fleas, fairs and pop-up for a week. However, I have not done a long term pop-up to place my handmades in shopping centre for a 3 months period. But I am glad I did it to support the IN:C.L.U.S.I.V.E marketplace organised by Enterprising Mums United which is held at:

OneKM mall
11 Tanjong Katong Road
#01-35
Singapore 437157
(Opposite Long John Silver Restaurant)
From now till 31 May 2018
Weekdays: 12pm to 8.30pm
Weekends: 12pm to 9pm

Shop front

Not a mere retail store, but a place where you can build a connection with the beneficiaries, social enterprises and non-profit organisations.

Inside shop

Display of my handmade items

Smocked dresses for preorder
Do follow me at Facebook or Instagram (joeycraftworkz) for the latest posts on the products that will be sold in the shop. Come and support me or other mums or beneficiaries in this wonderful shop.

OneKM mall
11 Tanjong Katong Road
#01-35
Singapore 437157
(Opposite Long John Silver Restaurant)
From now till 31 May 2018
Weekdays: 12pm to 8.30pm
Weekends: 12pm to 9pm

Comments